What's your profession? Age?

Just thought after the "how much is your system worth" post that it would be nice to see what all these people do to get $80K systems, and perhaps how long it takes. I'm a 29-year old economist for the gov., just completeed my Ph.D. last month, and my system is at about $10K. Just a pup hoping to keep upgrading...
128x128felthove
Operations Mgr for a book and software distribution center. Age 46. Got Maggie fever 20 yrs ago. Invested about $6.5K in my 2 channel system, half used from Audigon and half new. I'm all SS now but thinking of switching to tubes, atleast the preamp.
22yrs Old Entrepreneur just finished my bachelors in Business Economics, started a record label 1st album due in 3months hopefully(mostly club and house music)

System worth 25K Retail, but most equipment brought used at about 50% of retail.

Satyam.
42, Business owner (California Closets) & custom woodworker. For those who have not seen it, go to

Joe's Teres

I have somewhere north of 25k retail in my system. And will probably spend that much again before it's all over. Of course, in real dollars I probably have half that or less. Finding deals is almost as much fun as building it yourself, which is almost as much fun as listening to the music!