What's your profession? Age?

Just thought after the "how much is your system worth" post that it would be nice to see what all these people do to get $80K systems, and perhaps how long it takes. I'm a 29-year old economist for the gov., just completeed my Ph.D. last month, and my system is at about $10K. Just a pup hoping to keep upgrading...
128x128felthove
I am a 24 year old law student/lawclerk with a $15K system. Keep in mind, I know of a 23 year old who works at a high end audio store and has a system where the speakers alone (5 of them) run $13K msrp. Lets not forget that store owners and their employees usually have fantastic sounding systems.
42 yr. old MAILMAN for the US Post Office,21 years on the job.Been into audio for 20 years,first with DJ equipment then high end audio.Long live 2 channel high end.
OH forgot to say my setup is about 20k retail new but I always buy used.And thats the seperate audio and A/V systems combined.
i'm a 30 year old lawyer. my sytem retails for about $29k. through good deals on demos (my cd player), new (my speakers and interconnects) and used equipment (my amps and speaker cables), my cost is about $15k. develop an ear for the stuff and shop carefully and paitently.