Top Ten Speaker Cables of all time?...

What is the best sounding speaker cables you have ever used? I won't suggest any to start...because all have left me wanting a bit...so...what do you think?
whatjd
Forget about the best cable, the best answer in my opinion on this thread has to be that from Pubul57 (Period)
Plain old common cheap HOME DEPOT solid copper #14 insulated HOUSE WIRE. I choose red and black color for phasing purposes. Wrap one end of the 8 foot pair around a door knob stand 8 feet back and TWIST these approximately 3" twists. The result is an phenonenal revealing sound that is ultra clear,rich and with fantastic PRAT. TRY IT you'll love these. Beats multi thousand dollar speaker wires. COST IS LESS THAN $1.00. What do you have to loose? I would appreciate a other members to try this easy upgrade. I have used this wire for years and have no desire for any other.Remember use only SOLID not stranded. Stranded wire causes multiple phase shifts and energy loses.
Guess it's been a while. I still use the Syn.Reas. ics but changed to Celtic Silver spk. wires about 2/3 years ago. Most of the other changes were components (4 amps)and a speaker change or 2. I just quit on the cords and other wires game. A 10k pre, me thinks,will do more than 10k a wire.