How many remember Don Kirshner's Rock Concert?

I was flipping through some channels last night and stumbled on this from 1975 DKRC. Man, this brought back a lot of memories. 40 years ago! I can't believe it! LOL! I saw Joe Walsh in concert a couple of times, great show. Enjoy!

Cheers,
John
128x128jmcgrogan2
If you're in your 50's or 60's and a TV was around, then you saw the show at some point. It was pretty memorable music.
Got it...i more of a product of the 80s...do recall the first broadcast of MTV...my folks lived in a newly developed area at the time...no cable tv (gasp)...but my grandparents...god rest TT their souls...lived in an urban environment...and they let me stay up all night watching TV...spinning lps...RIP...miss u both!
If you lived in the Los Angeles area at the time, you could get an FM simulcast of Don Kirshner's Rock Concert. Tune in to the assigned FM radio station on your receiver, and hear it in stereo on your stereo system and speakers while you watched the video on your TV set. I thought that was soooo cool.
Mitch , that was THE way to enjoy music in the home , I lived in Long Beach ,
I'll mention Ed Sullivan again , 20 plus years on the air , The Beatles North American debut along with a fantastic line up of Rock & Roll,
I haven't checked but I wonder if Don Kirshners concerts are available on DVD including the king of entertainment shows Ed Sullivan.