ILLusion Liquid Air Umbilical for Modwright units

Guys,

I can tell you this without hesitation if you haven't already done so, upgrade your stock umbilical cord to an Audio Magic Liquid air or even an Illusion Liquid Air which I have and you'll be blown AWAY!

The results are like changing a component, this cable produces spooky pin-point imaging, 3D layering within the soundstage, low level detail never heard revealed with no brightness, pitch black background, extremely musical and truly a chameleon.

This cable is truly a revelation and must be heard to believe and I can say without question that you will be amazed...
128x128wig
Wig, I finally cleared enough time to get a good critical A/B in on the Illusion and Truth umbilicals with the ModWright HAPZ1. I posted a review which should appear shortly. Bottom line is that this was a very nice find, and my enthusiasm for this cord on the HAPZ1 matches your experience with the 5400. As you know, I also bought an Illusion for my 5400, but a serious A/B on that source will have to wait a while. Thanks for drawing our attention to the AM illusion!
Brownsfan,

Thanks for the update! IMHO, Audio Magic should be the standard PC for MW units, the "Truth" umbilical is not in the same league...
Wig, I agree. The Illusion is a substantial and very cost effective upgrade for the MW HAPZ1. Based on your comments, it is clear the same applies with the MW 5400.