What Power Cord can improve clarity and bass slam?

My price limit is around $1K new or used. The new pc would be plugged into a dedicated line(12-gauge Romex)using an Oyaide DX/WPC-Z wallplate. My amp is a Valve Audio Predator/Mullard CV-2493-Northstar Sapphire CDP and Focus Audio FS8 speakers. Cables are JPS Labs-Superconductor Q/Plus. I would be replacing an Opera Audio Ella Baby pc on the Predator. Want to improve clarity in complex passages, add bass slam/definition and create a more open/liquid presentation without giving up speed-resolution and neutrality which are my systems strengths. After many hours of research here is a list of power cords that could work.
Cable Research Labs-MK 2
DH Labs-Red Wave
JPS Labs-Kaptovator
Silver Circle Audio-Vesuvius
Stealth Audio-Cloude 99
VooDoo Cables-Black Diamond Dragon
Your comments regarding these power cords would be appreciated along with any other suggestions. Look forward to your responses!
dayglow
Dayglo looks gone from his own thread?
So, if you are out there, hope this is helping.
I have to go with jmcgrogan2 on the copper. Most of the time, I prefer a mix of metals and, for whatever reason, an amalgam of sorts. I don't know what you would call Siltech (I know, no copper), but loved that in the past...oops! i/C's, not P/C's. My bad!
Nick sr-Bad syntax and grammar definitely throws me off, too. No bueno.(and dayglo)-
Older Elrods would fit the budget and the bill as long as they aren't too physically hefty for you. I thought the EPS3's were linear, quiet, extended and detailed with no grain and great bass heft wihout any tubbiness. THey come up from time to time at good prices.
Enjoy the tunes.
see what I mean Nick_sr, they are not kidding, this post is in regards to my last post for you, cheers.
@Audiolabyrinth, I am not suggesting that all expensive power cords are over priced. What I am saying is that I find it hard to believe that spending $10k on a power cord will provide the biggest bang for your buck for improving the sound.

As an example say you own an amp that is worth $10k and your not entirely satisfied with the sound you look at all the alternatives and you have determined that an upgraded amp would cost 5k more than what you have. Alternatively you could spend say 1k on power cable that would provide a similar benefit. Clearly the 1k power cord would be your best choice.

Now assume the cord cost 10x as much, clearly upgrading the amp becomes the better option.

Assuming my first scenario holds in general, then $10k power cords would only be sold to people owning $100K amplifiers. But now you must ask the question, if you pay $100k for an amp that amp must provide the absolute sound! If a power cord, $10k or $1K, can further improve the sound then where is the value in the amp?

Basically, in the cost is no object domain, when you buy a piece of gear it should be the absolute best and provide the absolute sound, the manufacturer should be tasked on finding every optimal sub component of the unit, be it power cords, power supplies, caps, resistors, whatever as long as it is optimal. If this is not the case then in my humble opinion something is wrong.
My focus is Always on the endresuls. Expensive cables you sell by doing a-b blind comparison. When the Nordost Valhalla came out, it went crazy. I could live only from selling these cables for a long time. It was that convincing. People bought less expensive sources with a Valhalla. Just by doing a-b blind tests. Every person whants the best result for they money they want to spend.
Budburma-I'm just enjoying the banter! The 2 HiDiamond P3's I just purchased have made substantial improvements. When I upgrade my electronics/speakers a HiDiamond P4 will be at the top of my list.