Shunyata ztron power vs cx cables...

Hi, I have a few Shunyata CX powercords (anaconda cx and king cobra cx). Has anyone done a detailed comparison? What are your thoughts as to the differences?

I did just replace my Hydra vray II with a Hydra Triton, and that was a nice improvement, in clarity, naturalness, ease and dynamics. It was one of those upgrades that once it goes in...wasn't even worth going back to compare...

Thanks in advance
128x128jfrech
Yes Vhiner I would be very interested in your opinion of the Python Ztron digital, as I've just ordered one. Also thinking of moving up from the V-Ray one, to the Triton if anyone has done that, please do tell.
>>Also thinking of moving up from the V-Ray one, to the Triton if anyone has done that, please do tell.<<

I heard a far greater increment of improvement moving from V-Ray I & II to the Triton than Hydra to V-Ray or V-Ray I to II. Try to hear one with a Zitron Anaconda feeding it from the wall.
tmsorosk, The Triton is a very very nice improvement over my former v ray ll. Even cold out of the box I preferred it...from the first note...over the next few weeks just got better. You can really hear each instrument in its own place and so much more transparent...hearing front of stage and back of stage with more clarity.

It is not subtle.

I am still using a king cobra cx, looking forward to trying a zitron anaconda soon...(jtimothya, what cord were you using before the zitron? any comments here?)

Thanks
Hi Jfrech - a change for the better was immediately obvious - positively zitronic! Prev wall-to-distributor was the KC cx.
Is it the same kind of change as the vray ii to triton? lower noise, more clarity? If so...that's a big deal...