Any recent experience w/Ridge Street Audio?

Has anyone dealt with Ridge Street Audio recently? They are not responding to customer service related emails or phone messages. Has there been a change there?
heymikey
Just spoke to him last week. Little slow with the email replies so I called him. He followed through on a repair without issue.
Hello concerned.

I was just alerted to this. Nothing's changed here except I'm very busy and feeling overwhelmed. I'm behind on email and, if you call and I'm not able to answer, please be sure to leave a message so I can call back - I actually appreciate the break.

Cheers,
Robert
RSAD
It pains me to write this as I've been doing business with Robert of Ridge Street Audio for mearly 10 years. In June 2012 I paid him $1,600 for new cables and sent him over $4,000 worth of Alethias interconnects and speaker cables I sent him for minor repairs.

It's been over 4 months and no cables and Robert is not returning my phone calls and e-mails, so I'm out about $5,500.

You just never know and the lesson learned for me is I'll never purchase from a small company again as you have no recourse.