Question about Morrow ICs?

Are there significant differences between the various models MA1-MA6? Thanks!
128x128rja
Given I have never owned Morrow cables I think my opinion will pertain to various cable manufacturers including these....

I believe that the farther up the line you move the "better" things get. Now IMHO there may only be very incremental increases when moving from one model to the next in line (assuming the cable construction is similar ex. maintaining copper conductors but possibly more of them) but you may only find "significant" (and only you can define significant in your own terms) differences when comparing models that are more than 1 model apart. If you compare Morrow MA1 to MA2 there may not be enough of a change for you to acknowledge its worth your while. Now if you compare MA1 to MA4 or higher (and this is just a guess on my part given I have never auditioned this brand) you may have found enough of a difference to be "significant" to you...

Given Morrow has a trial period I would suggest you avail yourself of it or alternatively you can buy a used pair of 2 different Morrow cables and then compare them in your own system and keep whichever ones best suit you.
Post removed 
I haven't auditioned the MA6 or any cables in the 5 & 6 line. I have level 4s all around. Unlike Tvad, the difference between the 3 & 4 levels was quite pronounced. Considering levels 1-4 I prefer the 4s. Sometime I will get around to trying out the 6s, but it took a long time to properly get the 4s settled into my system. I really like them. If you are wondering where to start (and perhaps end up), I'd recommend the 4s, but be prepared for a long break in (even when you use Mike's breakin service) and settling in process. I'd seriously estimate hundreds of hours, but the wait is worth it. These cables not only solved many problems with one system, they also brought a very rewarding musicality to my systems. Mike Morrow is a great guy to work with. I'd discuss any and all of your thoughts and concerns with him when you choose to make your selection and purchase.

Ed