speaker cables for Wilson Sophia

Other than transparent and MIT cables for Wilson Speakers, what other cables are you guys using w/ your Wilsons ?
Is it also determined by the amplifier being used ?

Thanks for the inputs.
nolitan
Please explain to me how you could possibly fry an amp by not using MIT cables..... Preposterous.
It does sound a bit far-fetched. There has been a story on the Internet that extremely high capacitance speaker cables affected certain amplifiers (I believe naim were mentioned) causing oscillation, but one would imagine (if the report is true) that some protection circuit would kick in and shutdown the amplifier. Spectral would surely have such a circuit.

Regards,
Please explain to me how you could possibly fry an amp by not using MIT cables..... Preposterous.
Guys, your uniformed suggestions could guide someone to severely damage their $20,000 amplifiers. Probably best to be certain of that before you go and tell someone It's ok...or "preposterous". With all due respect, it's just not good advice.

I do not have the technical language to explain "how" but if you are interested I'm sure you could contact any Spectral dealer and they could provide the how/why of it.