Pangea power cords

Has anyone tried the Pangea power cords currently on sale at Audio Advisor. Are they any good?
jig
Well I have decided to further break in the Pangea AC-9 on the power strip that the transport and dac are plugged into before eventually trying it again on the power amp. After two days I am really liking what I am hearing; in addition to an increase in deep bass the soundstage is now larger with more depth and body. I am going to order another AC-9 to put on the preamp.
Has anyone compared the PS Audio AC-12 to the Pangea AC-9? Shouldn't the PS Audio AC-12 be superior with PCOCC oppose to the Pangea AC-9 with OFC? Is PCOCC-A the best kind of metal conductor for audio? I don't know how their cable shielding compare to each other. I know the Pangea AC-14SE has one PCOCC conductor with a mix of OFC conductors. I wish they can make an all PCOCC 8-9 gauge cable but that would probably be too expensive.
I use them in my video system, they are a great value and will put a lot of the mom and pop stuff to shame, you can add this big names also.

Like any power cord system depended. But for the asking price it's win win to try them.

They take a month or so to burn-in but when they do they are quite good and for the money a steal.
I was wondering if anyone has had any experience in replacing the stock cord to a direc tv receiver. I have the HR-22(I believe). It is the most recent model and does have a detachable cord with a C7 receptacle. I would be getting the Pangea AC-14.Any input would be greatly appreciated.