Pangea power cords

Has anyone tried the Pangea power cords currently on sale at Audio Advisor. Are they any good?
jig
I was using PS Audio Plus SC cables exclusively in my stereo. I purchased Pangea AC-14 cables for my home theater's Pioneer Elite SC-25 receiver and KRP-500M plasma and was very impressed with their build quality so I decided to try the Pangea cables in my stereo. I purchased AC-9's to feed my PS Audio Duet and amp, and AC-14's for my preamp and disc player. I noticed no difference between the PS Audio cables and the Pangea. (I had previously noted a huge difference going from stock to the PS Audio.) I sold the PS Audio cables here on Audiogon. The sale of one of which funded the Pangea cable purchase; the sale of the rest bought me a Grado PH-1 phono preamp. I have never regretted the switch. I plan to introduce other Pangea cables as they are introduced.
The Pangea ac-9 wins a Jimmy Award from Sound Stage http://www.soundstage.com/traveler/traveler.htm
UPDATE!

See my previous review on 4-15-10...

Ok, previously I had not liked the AC-9 pangea on my power amp. Subsequently, I got a PS Audio Power Plant Premier, and the sound went in the wrong direction. The soundstage was congested, fatiguing, and not as dynamic as I had previously experienced. But I let everything burn in for at least a month before I decided to try another AC-9. I let the AC-9 burn in for about a month in my system.
After extensive listening, it is better in this setup (with the PPP) then the AC-14.
MUCH BETTER.

Also, I bought one of the new AC-14SE to try on my pre-amp in place of the Signal Cable Silver Resolution cable.
I liked the transparency of the Signal Cable and kept it in place after trying the AC-14SE for about a month.
However, I put the AC-14SE on my Denon 5910, in place of the standard AC-14, and the sound got markedly better.
So this suggests to me that the AC-14SE may be better for digital sources instead of the AC-14.
The AC-14SE DOES need some burn in, however.

I also bought both an AC-14 c7 and AC-14SE c7 to try on my phono pre-amp power brick, and the regular AC-14 was the marked winner here. The sound was more open and tone was more engaging.

Anyway, I have even better sound than I had previously. Loving it!
I tryed the Pangea AC-9 power cord on my B&K Reference 125.2 power amp and found that the mids and top end sounded dull compared to the Emotiva power cord. I have since switched back to the Emotiva.
Well I have decided to further break in the Pangea AC-9 on the power strip that the transport and dac are plugged into before eventually trying it again on the power amp. After two days I am really liking what I am hearing; in addition to an increase in deep bass the soundstage is now larger with more depth and body. I am going to order another AC-9 to put on the preamp.