What's a good power cord for conrad-johnson CT5?

I've tried a Shunyata Taipan Helix,Shunyata Python CX and a PS Audio Statement. The Statement is warmer and preferrable to the Taipan and Python but I'd like to try a few others suggested by those who have some experience with the cords I've already tried or those who have a cj CT5. I love Shunyata snakes on my front end and main amp, but for some reason, the connie just doesn't like them. BTW, I have Thiel CS3.7 speakers and they're unforgiving.
vhiner
Samhar, Seems silly that I've never tried the stock cord, so I'll give that a whirl just to be safe...no cost, no loss. ;-)

Mooglie, I'll keep my ears pealed abou the Kaplan line.
Samhar,

I put the stock cord in and was surprised it sounded as good as it did. There was a good balance in tone. However, when I inserted the Shunyata Taipain Helix, the sound stage width literally expanded by two feet in both directions. It was crazy. Apparently, the 100 hours of break-in on my CT5 since the last time I swapped cords was more significant than I thought because the PS Audio now sounds a bit harsh compared to the Taipan. Guess I'll live with the Taipan for a while.
although i have not used them with the ct5, i am quite fond of the tara labs the one cord. very natural, slightly warm and just a bit dark sounding cord. i think it would compliment the thiels quite well, which by the way are some of my all time favorite speakers regardless of price. second would be the kubala sosna emotion cords which are similar in sound, maybe a bit more dynamic.
Richard,

I've never tried either of these cords but reviews indicate they're quite good. I'll start looking for some to audition. The Thiels are demanding but really reward good component selection.
CJ equipment like McIntosh, usually doesn't respond to well with aftermarket power cords. I've read and heard that if CJ and McIntosh wanted one to have a better pc then they would have supplied one. I know when my dealer would demo CJ the stock pc's were used. The same with McIntosh. To me both companies equipment are so well designed and engineered with well built power supplies maybe the supplied stock pc is only needed. For what it's worth the Kimber PK 10 Palladian's with WattGate AG connectors see the current flow throughout my system but the stock pc is good but not like the Kimber.