Nordost Vahalla or Mit Oracle

Has anyone compared Nordost vahalla speaker cables to Mit Oracle v2.2 ? Both of these are on the used market in my budget ($5000.+-) I am using Mit mh770 right now, amps are upgraded Threshold T-400s (2 in mono mode) and speakers are Duntec C-5000 (princess). I have used Mit products for years, with no issues, but hear such good talk about Nordost
dfrost
Beware:The Threshold amplifiers are very wide bandwidth units.The MIT and its' interface box may cause your amps to go into oscillation.Be sure to have a return policy and be near the power switch-should problems develop.You'll jnow as soon as the amps are powered up.
Actually, the Supra sword super-duper cool technology is not new at all. Opposing signal transmission has been around for quite along while for inductance reduction/elimination. LAN (RJ-45) cables utilize this phenomenon. Those DIY LAN cable speaker wires we have all seen on many sites specifically mention that when terminating the 4-pair 24 gauge wires...you use one from each pair for the +, and one from each pair for the -. Simple aint it? CHEERS!
Dfrost:Had you considered auditioning either? You might add Purist,Stealth MLT or others with a slightly warmer/fuller balance.Have you dealt with the Cable Co previously?
You may find the Nordost slightly elevated in the highs.Whether this compliments your system is another matter.
Threshold does confirm they do not recomend MIT speaker cables with their amps, for the reason you described. This makes the decision a whole lot easier. Thanks for the heads up. It seems strange though, I have been using these mh770s (MIT) for years with these amps, with no issues, but my previous amp (Threshold S 500) did overheat as soon as it was hooked to them.