need warm and LAID BACK hi-rez/focused power cord

I posted several months ago seeking recommendations for hi-rez, highly focused power cords in the tradition of the TG Audio Silver but with greater warmth or body. I did acquire a pair of Fusion Audio Enchanters and a VD Nite Platinum from the responses to my inquiry. However, after changes in amps, cd player, interconnects, and new Porter Ports, I find myself in need of advice again on the same matter. My system presently is: A Consonance Droplet 5.0 run directly into a Wyred 4 Sound ST 500 driving a pair of custom Legacy Focus clones using Eton drivers/midbass, metal dome mids & tweeters/NHT woofers. Both components are plugged into a PS Audio P 600 equipped with Porter Ports.
I have an Enchanter plugged into both the power regenerator and the CDP and a Wolff Gain with Oyaide Palladium/Gold plugs on the amp. Interconnects (balanced) are either Sunny Cables 1000's or Jungson Golden Dragons.
Speaker cables are Anti-Cables which I run directly into the speakers/crossovers bypassing binding posts.

My system is very detailed with very good focus and staggering dynamics. With good recordings, all is well and I'm quite satisfied. However, on some (many) recordings, horns, piano, and some guitar can some across aggressively. It has been recommended I replace the Oyaide plugs. Perhaps I will. What I would like are some recommendations on hi-rez, highly focused power cords that are to the laid back and warm side. I really liked the VD Nite Platinum but, it was too upfront for my system. Price is a factor in that I would like to spend $600 or less on the used market. Thanks in advance.
lcherepkai
Well, I'm waiting on an Oyaide SWO GX (gold plated outlet) to arrive and see if that takes the edge out of my system.
If not, I'll probably acquire either/both a Kubala Emotion and/or a Purist Dominus. My system consists of a CDP, an amp, and a power regenerator. Where would it be best to install either cable? Thanks all----------Lyle
The power conditioner feeds the most components, try there first.

I'm also not sure the Oyaide SWO GX is going to give you the more recessed soundstage you want. All the Oyaide's are more forward sounding than the Porter Ports in my system. You want laid back, natural, the Porter Ports are it. The Oyaide GX will be warmer tonally than the other Oyaides, this may be what you're looking for.
Update---I wanted to try a gold plated outlet to see if it would take some of the edge out of my system (only presents itself on some "hot" recordings with certain instruments) and found a SWO-GX and and R1 from Oyaide used here on A'gon. The GX pushed the soundstage forward and made the problem worse. However, the R1 has made a significant improvement. Soundstaging distance is about midway between the slightly laid-back Porter Port and the upfront Oyaide SWO GX. Detail is excellent as is tone with a relaxed feel that has taken 80-90% of the bite out of my system. I'm still going to install either a KS Emotion or Purist Dominus pc soon. Thanks for the advice!
Ever consider the aggressive sound might be coming from your components or more likely those metal dome tweeters and mids in your Legacy "clones"?

Power cords and cables in general will only do so much and let's face it, they're often used as bandaids or tone controls as in your case.
Rfogel8----I'm in total agreement with you that the metal dome mids & tweeters exacerbate brightness in recordings.
I don't believe either the PS Audio P-600, Wyred4Sound ST-500, or Consonance Droplet are bright themselves. I believe my system allows brightness nowhere to hide. I'm sure the speakers are the culprit but, they can be so revealing that many others seem veiled in comparison. They are also too big to get rid of without considerable effort and, I LIKE THEM. It just takes more effort to get them to behave as I wish.

As to the comment of cords/cables as bandaids or tone controls. so? Aside from the ideal of neutralality, what isn't a tone control? Where you sit to listen and even your mood is, to a certain extent, a tone control. Call them whatever you wish but cables are as valid a method to sculpt your sound as your component choices. Do you take issue with using cables this way? Thank you.