looking for interconnect under 200 dollars

looking for interconnect that has a nice soundstage with tight bass and decent midrange for under 200 dollars. Is there one out there or is this just a crazy pipedream.
danovak
check out Morrow Audio... no affiliation, just a pleased customer...

Give 'em plenty of time to burn in... crucial to the results.

:) listening,

Ed
I'm not overhyping this cable but it is really, really good for its $16.99 price and that is Radio Shack's Auvio interconnects. It's a clear and natural sounding cable with just a touch of warmth. It even preserves ambiance and decay cues nicely.
The first advice from MacdadTexas is the best for two reasons. Great sound and great resale. If you decide to move up later the Heros will be like a savings account.
In a few years, some of the other companies will not exist and you will be stuck with another cable to stuff in a drawer.
I really enjoy my LAT International 300s. I used Audioquest which sounded horrible and Chord Company Cobras which were slightly muffled. New exceeds this price point but you can find used ones on this site.
wow, after reading this I realize how ignorant some of you are. Don't you know that the most important piece of Audio Gear is the power Cable? It determines all of the sound.

Let's say you have $2000 amp, that needs a $1500 power cable.

Your $3000 preamp; $2000 power cable.

If you don't do this you are not taking this hobby seriously, and don't know anything. Only power cables can release the "Magic" of the music.

Good luck.