Unplugging / replugging Anti Cables Changes things

I recently had to move my Linn LK140 power amp sideway by 6 inches to make some room. I had to unplug my Anti Cables from the power amp.

When I replug my cables back to the amp, the previous sumptious and open sound of this beautiful cable were gone. Instead, it now sounded congested and somewhat masked.

After over 10 hours of playing, the openness of the previous sound came back a bit, but not fully. I have been playing the amp for well over 50 hrs now, the previous sumptuous open sound of the Anti Cables (when I had over 200 hrs of continuous playing unplugged) never fully returned.

Has anyone experience this strange phenomenon ?
vaioy
Thanks for the quick response. I doubled checked, all speaker and amp terminals connected by the Anti Cables Speaker cables are correctly connected, so I presume there is no 'phase' change.
There are a couple of possibilities.

First, moving your power amp may have changed things. What if it is now exposed to some EMI/RFI that wasn't previously an issue? (Or your amp is the source of that RFI and it's new position is adversely affecting another component.)

Or the move it could have affected another interconnect or component in some fashion, knocking something loose.

Were speakers moved? Even an inch or two can affect things. Same thing with seating position and other items in the room that may be reflecting sound.

I assume you have checked the speaker cables to make sure nothing was damaged. Is there a banana plug or spade that can be re-tightened or soldered?

Finally audiophiles tend to discount the impact of our fertile imaginations. I find myself to be the single biggest variable when I listen to music. Since our brain is actively involved in our listening, it is extremely difficult for an individual listener to sort out what part of a perceived sonic change is due to something physical in a system and what part is psychological. I tend to be skeptical over long break-in periods for non-mechanical devices, and skeptical that things like wire can suddenly just "lose" a break-in.

In any case, whatever the cause it sounds like you are slowly making progress back toward your earlier state. Maybe it is just a matter of time for you.
When you say you "moved the amp 6-inches sideways to make some room," does that mean you put some other component right next to the amp? If so, that could be your problem.

I have some Anti-Cables and have plugged and unplugged them a bunch of times and never noticed a difference in sound quality...
Perhaps you were out of phase before and now have got it right. Out of phase will have a more airy sound which you might call sumptuous. In phase is generally more of a solid sound.
Thanks for the responses.
Shadone: the stiffness of the Anti-Cable speaker wires would prevent me from having an accidental phase shift of the terminals at the amp end. I don't think I have accidentally phase shifted my terminals at the emp end. I did not touch the speaker end at all. Given what you said about sumptuous sound with deliberate phase change, I will deliberately try it.

Plato: I did not put any new instruments next to my amp. I made room for my CD collection next to the amp. I since moved the amp back to its original position.

Mlsstl: After over 25 hrs of reconnecting, the sound has still not come back to the original broken in sound of the Anti Cables.