Sweet sounding SE tube amps under $3K USED

I'm looking for some imput on tube amps... mono blocks or stereo, doesn't matter. Needs be SE for sure, XLR in as well as option is OK.

Sonically? Superior mid range, great bottom end, and sweet top end without lack.

I would prefer self biasing, but a stable amp once biased properly or one easy to bias, would be FINE.

Stock tubes should be sufficient to provide a very good sound and the neeed to retube with NOS not a mandatory thing to accomplish that end.

Retubing should not cost a ridiculous amount.

If the overall cast of the sound leans towards the euphonic or musically colored side of the scale... that's all the better too.

Power? I'd guess anything over 10 - 15 wpc, to ???... though I would prefer 30+ wpc.

Are there such amps?

I sure would like to know. BTW the less costly, the better.
blindjim
Post removed 
Tvad
...good follow up thoughts on pricing... and resale. I got the same notion when I saw the 'quieter' being mentioned, too. then thought... "Quieter than what?"

Audiooracle
thanks
As for going integrated or balanced. But for a time that just ain't in the cards for me. I sincerely like the preamp I have now. A lot. having just retubed it with NOS rcaS, and about to reterminate my ICs to SE... or sell them and move to the newer line whatever the amp, it needs have SE in's. If it has both, super! SE is the ticket for me for now, or till this preamp dies.

I dig where you are coming from on the crap shoot bit. i do. I'm actually pretty conservative. Don't have a thing against PP amps either. in fact that is all Ive heard. Just push pull, and no SETs... and as I pointed to in my parameters, it ain't gotta be a SET. I'm just not opposed to it. Not at all. it's my musical tastes that indicate a need for better power reserves and an ability to render conplex uptempo info.

the best sound to date is for me, a push pull ultralinear mono block pushing 30wpc on a good day.

G_m_c & Chris
AA is sure a big consideration. "Which AA amp" is however, more the issue though... and Jota mono's are maybe beyond me preicewise, most likely.