Dynaudio Evidence Master need speaker cables

I need some speaker cables that will match my new Dynaudio Evidence Master speakers. I have Lamm 1.2 reference amps. I have used Kubala-Sosna with good results but I am open to new things. All suggestions welcome.
bryanhod
I give a 2ND vote to Virtual Dynamics cables. You will not be disappointed with any of their cables. I believe they have a trial offer on their cables. I also agree with Cenline, The more VD cables you add to your system, the greater the synergy of the system. But if you only add one cable now, and hear the results, you can't wait untill adding more cables from the VD line.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I also highly recommend the VD cables - probably at least Master level. For a real treat, there is always Revelation series above that - simply outstanding, IMHO.

Bryanhod I heard your amps and speakers with Virtual Dynamics Revelation Signature cables hooked-up, unbelievable. You need to try them, I live in Toronto Canada and if you happen to live close I will gladly bring over my pair for you to listen to but be prepared to have to have them. I actually have them for sale right now only because they are not long enough. Check them out on Gon, they are less than half price.
DEV your offer is great but unfortunately I liev in Colorado. I am going to look into Virtual Dynamics. Thank you again.
I have ordered a pair of Virtual Dynamics Revelation 2.0 speaker cables. I will update you on what I think next week once they arrive.