Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Has any one compared the Tranquility Basik to the Base? I guess it baffles me
how the price can double by just adding a few more layers and a grounding
plane.
I once heard a very interesting talk by a John Camille on what it would take to achieve 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100 db of signal to noise. His conclusion was that 60 and even 70 were doable. That 80 was achievable with great difficulty and that 90 could be achieved only by impractical means such as encasing components in half inch thick steel with no holes anywhere! 100 db was, he said, God's country.

I have found that charged cables are a very great improvement at least in our modern world with all the EMI and RFI around. I suspect that were we to put everything into a Faraday cage, we would all hear an improvement and listening in a room that was a Faraday cage would be better yet.

Yes, Scott, I suspect better isolation and a grounding plane would make some difference. I think putting one on top the unit would also. But would it be very great? I don't know. Long ago I realized that isolation was important also, and I experienced modest improvements. Later I was shocked at the improvement given with the SR MIGs and even more by the StillPoint Ultra SSs and Ultra Fives. This was well beyond what I thought was possible. All that I will conclude now is, "try it!"
Right you are Tbg. The StillPoint Ultra SS footers are amazing. However, they
are not a good solution for my Macbook Pro. Most importantly, what I am looking for is a platform that can provide a more organic midrange for my Macbook Pro. An increase in sound staging would be a bonus. Just wondering
if I can achieve both with the Basik. Looks like I will just have to try them when
I get the time.

Anyone who has compared the two, please do share.
I recently traded in my Powercell 10SE Mk.2 for a Powercell 10SE Mk.3 with The Cable Company. They are my dealer who facilitated the Lifetime Passport trade-in program that Synergistic Research offers on their products.

Synergistic states: The MK. 3’s Electromagnetic Cell has ramped up performance with the addition of precious metals at critical points within the cell structure along with a newly developed groud plane, which was developed during the Tranquility research program.