Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Jmo...

Can't imagine that there's a better place than the PowerCell to plug the MPC into (for the PowerCell's shield). I haven't had a chance to try out the dual power cord version. Still waiting on a new cdp to arrive (hopefully this Mon.) before making any final decisions as to how I'll finish off my system Synergistically speaking.
Rhirsch,

You have a very sweet system I guess the PowerCell will be the icing on the cake. After the first 24 hours it's opening up really nice...

I had a very good friend over last night and we just had a jam session going. Before he left he said I took him on a musical journey. That was his first time listening to my system with the SR products installed.
The first 10 days I had a 50 ft. extension cord going from the PowerCell to the fridge. Every 24 hrs. I would move to the next outlet until all 10 were used. This helped speed up break-in and did not seem to affect the rest of the system while it was plugged in

The new Einstein player should take it up a big notch! And I'll probably have to re-evaluate a few of my cable choices.
I started out using all 10 sockets, the EAD/Tara Labs ACMaster 8000 Power Screen I replaced has 14 sockets (6) digital & (8) analog. I actually like the Power Screen, it's a very well made product and does its job very well. I'm using it to plug in the additional MPC for now.

How long have you been waiting for the Einstein player?
Can't wait to try the Hologram D on the new player. I ordered it in January after hearing it at CES.