Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
In my opinion, the 20a amp adapter has to be a weak link and will alter (however much) the sonic end result of the SR T3. Unless the Cable Company informed you up front that they could not send a 20 amp T3 cord and asked if sending a 15 amp T3 along with a 20 amp adapter was OK, this is poor service on the Cable Company's part. Mistakes happen; my dealer sent me a 20 amp T3 because he didn't look in the box before shipping it and assumed there was a 15 amp cord in there. I was disappointed when I opened the box only to find a 20 amp cord I could not use. So it was shipped back; but the dealer made things right with me. That was a mistake on the part of the dealer. But this sounds like the Cable Company did not have 20 amp T3 in stock and expects you to accept the compromise of using a 20 amp adapter. The Cable Company's service in my experience has been inconsistent, sometimes absolutely great, sometimes not so great.
I would try the adapter anyhow. You should still notice quite a difference over the Audience cord. If you don't or its not as great a difference as you had expected, then I would call upon Cable Company to make it right, if possible. I used an adapter on my DNA-500 with an Elrod Statement PC for about a year with good results - I may have missed the final 5% of performance, but I was OK with 95% and a well-broken-in cord.
Overall the Cable Company's service (and Joe in particular) has been very good. Even when they occasionally screw up they make it right (extend a loan, loan at n/c, etc.). I expect the same will be true here. Additionally, Ted saw my post an already sent me an email saying SR will make it right (and that, yes, the adapter will affect the sonics, as assumed). I'm ok with all this, just disappointed that it happened, and wanted your guys opinions that it was indeed a weak link.
Tedmbrady, how do you like the T3 on the DNA-500 vs the JPS? The T3 does take a long time to settle in to sound it's best. Mine took over 3 weeks to get its full potential.
Joeyboynj,
I can't yet say because I sent the borrow back to The Cable Company so they could send me the proper 20A T3, etc. They were apologetic, accomodating and will make it up to me, with great assistance from Ted and SR (as they've both done in the past.) I'll likely do T3 vs a better competitor, though, like Gargantua or something. I'm breaking in so may things right now (Mundorf crossovers of new center and surrounds, etc.) that I'm likely not gonna re-borrow for 30 day or so. I'll report back as soon as I know something.