Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Glad to hear, Rydenfan, mix and match, there are many combo's.

Has anyone got an Enigma yet??? Have these shipped yet???
Rydenfan, my experience is that you have to give a Tesla cable a long time to sit untouched and settle into your system before you make final judgements. Like some others, I would say around 250-300 hours.
Foster, thanks for the suggestion. However, my reasoning for switching between the Accelerator and Acoustic Reference interconnect comes straight from Ted D himself. With all other Tesla cables in place you can do a quick A/B from source to pre to see what works best. After that is established, then you should let all the cables settle in to optimize the sound.
From the time I received my SR cables I've kept my system playing basically for 24 hours per day for my break-in period. These cables continue to get better and better each day. I've been totally amazed by these SR Tesla cables.
Thanks guys for the break-in info re: bass response. 2-300 hours is relatively easy compared to the 800+ hours my VD speaker cables took....

I think part of my problem may also be that my VR-7s bass drivers are probably not as broken in yet as they need to be. The speakers are only a few months old. Does anyone have a CD recommendation that will emphasize the bass drivers for break-in? (I'll probably also ask Albert VS)

Thanks again.