Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Post removed 
One of the reasons for my post was my intrigue in the Tesla,but leica_man sounds like if you don't have all Tesla
you can't appreciate them.I don't think that could be the case there are too many positive post.When I added only one Gabriel Rapture I heard it's effect along with the Stealth PGS I have.I have to believe that if I added a Tesla to the mix I would hear it's strengths without having to change out all my speaker wire and ac cords to Synergistics.It does sound like leica_man may be a Tesla retailer and he is definately not doing any justice to Synergistic with some of his comments implying that you have to have all Synergistic to appreciate them.The Tesla is still staying on top of my list along with a few others for a 2nd cable if I'm lucky enough to find a used one in my budget.
Wow-I've been away from my computer for a few days and this. I do not work for Synergistic Research but I am a big fan-these cables have changed the way I experience music like nothing I have ever heard before. ItÂ’s as simple as that.

Dewatt1,
I fell in love with Tesla cables long before my system went 100% Tesla and made numerous posts (as some have pointed out : ) regarding the benefits of these amazing cables. After going all Tesla my system took a huge leap forward but this does not mean Tesla cables do not work in conjunction with other cables-they do as my posts from all of last year attest. The bottom line is simple, listen to any cable in your system before you make a final decision. Normally that means combining different components and cables from different manufactures and sometimes, as was the case in my system, I felt compelled to go 100% with the same electronics and cables. Is that so unusual?
I test one cable at a time. I started with the interconnects switching all of them from Transparent Cable MusicWave Ultra to Tesla Accelerator & Acoustic Reference interconnects. Right off the back there were major improvements. BTW I was still using my Transparent Cable MusicWave Ultra speaker cable.

I then switched my Transparent Cable MusicWave Ultra speaker cables to Tesla Accelelerator Bi-Wire speaker cable. Upon listening to my entire system setup with the Synergistic Research cables the game was over and I couldn't go back.

The best advice I can give is try them for yourself. What will it cost you a little time? It will be well worth the time spent.
Jmo, can you tell me what your thoughts are betwwen Accelerator IC's and Acoustic Reference IC's? I will be demoing myself next week but I would love to know your thoughts.