Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Post removed 
Rydenfan, my experience auditioning a T3 was mixed. Initially I tried it on my Blue Circle BMPH integrated. After a very extended settling in period where I liked it a lot, then didn't like it as much, I tried it on my PS Premier where a similar experience occurred. Ultimately, I ended up sending it back to the dealer without purchasing.
With the T3 connected to the Premier, my system became very fatiguing to the point of painful. This is how I know there was no synergy in that config. As soon as I removed the T3 from the Premier and replaced it with a different cord, the fatigue was gone. I must say that I never experienced that level of fatigue before. The performance of the T3 will be system and component dependent like most cables, but I'm sure for some it will be a nice addition, just not in my setup.
Foster, thanks for the candid response. I am a little dis-hearted to hear that, but hopefully I will have different results.

Do you have any other Synergistic Cables in your system?
Tboooe and Joeyboynj-

Sorry I haven't responded sooner, but I've been "Listening to The Music". VD cords replaced were Genesis IC from CD to preamp(Apex Tesla), Genesis PC from conditioner to CD(Hologam-D), Revelation PC from conditioner to Preamp(T-2), Revelation PC from wall to conditioner (T-3 UHC), Revelation IC from tuner to preamp(Apex Tesla), Revelation PC/Elrod Statement(used Stmt, then Rev) from conditioner to amp(Hologram-A). Also replaced Nirvana SX Ltd ICs betw amp and pre with Precision Reference.

Note- I still have bi-wire Revelations on my speakers, with new Apex Tesla speaker cables due at the end of the week. I will see which I like better. Also, Rick S. and I have had several discussions about this and are still friends - he understands why I changed cables and was a real gentleman about the whole situation.

FWIW - Its as though the proverbial "veil" has been lifted, altho 2-3 veils is probably more accurate at this point. The Vr7s are now pretty broken in and so the total combination with my VAC 300.1 is pretty special(at least according to my neighbor).

If the soundstage is wider than my speakers, that is the way I hear it and I can make out all the instruments on stage. I also have more depth to the music. Although I have lost some of the VD energy and sizzle, at this point in my system's evolution, its a price I'm willing to pay for the heightened realism, and palpability as well as the veilage elimination. I mostly listen to acoustic studio recordings, jazz, blues, progressive and alt. rock, new age, big band and some country. No rap, opera nor classical at this point, (although I might try some classical now that my system is finally so much more resolving).

These are just my opinions based on my ears and my system - there definitely appears to be a synergy between VAC/VS/SR. Curious if other VAC/Von Schweickert owners have heard the same w/SR cabling?
Well, I'm dipping my toes in the Synergistic waters very tentatively. I've recently replaced my entire analogue front end, phono-stage, turntable and arms.

I've consistently shortchanged cables and am now looking at that area as I've pretty well nailed the rest of my system for the foreseeable future.

Anyway, thought I'd start with a T2 power cord on my Tron phono-stage. After that, (assuming I'm pleased), I'm not sure what to do next? More power cords, interconnects, speaker cables? Anyway, should have it in a week or so and I'll see if it provides any noticeable impact. Thanks everyone for all of the great info in this thread.

Bryan