Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Yes, turn it on and leave them on. They were designed that way. If you leave them alone you should hear a smoothness that sets into the cable. I've had mine on 24/7 for several years now. ;)
I will have to leave them on.

If they are rated at 100,000 as far as the lead lights then expect them to start burning out around 10 to 12 years or so. Theres almost 9,000 hours in a year. I have come across some used first gen active cables for sale that where said the lead light was out. So the first generation active will have their 100,000 hours in a couple years so I wonder if more of those are starting to burn out??

I like the lights and plan on keeping several of my x2 in my home theater for years as the tesla is not cost effective on everything but the more important channels and such. I will be bumming if or when they start burning out.

I just received my second pair of Tesla acoustic ref and will be putting those in this weekend. I am excited and will pass my thoughts.
Freemand, Leica_man, Johnthomas and any other,
What power cord are you using on your Quattro or had used if you dont have it now? I was wondering if the T2 would be a good choice.