Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Joeyboyni,the phono cable that I bought form CC is one of the Tesla Series of cables and is named, Tricon Analog Phono. It looks like a thin standard interconnect but is only about 1/4 inch in diameter with ground wires on each end.There is one of these for each channel- they are two entirely separate cables.This cable is rather new because TCC had SR send it direct to me and the folks at TCC had not even heard it.
They appear to have little or no capacitance . I say this because my pre-amp is a Herron Audio VTSP-2 tube unit and it has a stepped vloume control with 100 steps. Say for example if I had the volume set at 48 using the SR cable,when I switched to the Music Groove 2, I would have to increase the volume by 5 clicks to attain the same volume level.I am not an engineer but a musician, and this capacitance thing is strictly a guess. The SR has a very full, dynamic,extended sound with excellent high and low frequency extension.
I realize that this is a lengthy answer to your question but as you can tell , I am very excited by this phono cable.

UPDATE:
I currently have all Accelerators in my system. CDP to PRE, PRE to AMP and AMP to speakers (XLR’s and spades). I borrowed an Acoustic Reference to try on my CDP to PRE. WOW! What a compliment to the Accelerators. It maintains all the qualities of the Accelerator like the wonderful transparency but presented a warmer & more liquid midrange, tighter & more defined bass. The music is not as forward (a good thing in my system). The music is more even. The quickness was reduced a tad from the effect of the Accelerators to more musical pace. The treble is not as hot or excessive it's a little more relaxed but very clear and detailed. Very interesting. I almost sure I will trade in an Accelerator for the Acoustic Reference on CDP to PRE.

Next I'm trying a Precision Reference on PRE to AMP and I will report my findings. These cables are addictive and compliment each other when mixing and matching.

I would like to thank The Cable Company for lending me all these cables to try. Excellent service and people, I highly recommend them.

I hope Ted D. gets more information on their web-site soon!

Joe
Joe,that`s what I was trying to suggest to you.Instead of
changeing speakers cables, move up line with your interconnects.And the Acoustic are excellent (WOW)
Blcube, I'm using the Precision Reference I/C now on PRE to AMP. Improvements over the Accelerator are: pin point accuracy of the soundstage, higher resolution and more layering, and improved treble accuracy. I'm trying Precision Reference speaker cables Thursday.

Audphile1, did you demo the Acoustic Reference speaker cable? It is much better than the Accelerator and cost the same as the Purist AA's you bought. Everything you found lacking in the Accelerator is present in the Acoustic Reference. It may be worth a demo with The Cable Company for you.
I've been posting this in the Gabriel Gold thread. Most think this is heresy, but my system sounds so good now that I see no need to change until I get around to upgrading my amp. I am using a SR Tesla in between my pre and my amp, and Gabriel Gold Revelations between my sources and the pre. The sound is pehnomenal. The GG's have quite a more robust extension in the frequency extremes and a richer tone, but the SR Teslas have better imaging. They seem to complement each other very well.