Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Installed the Tesla Apex ICs and Speaker cables today. I had been running DR X2 and RR X2 prior to the upgrade. The factory had burned in the cables for 72 hours before shipping them out. After letting them settle in for a few days I will write a more detailed review.

But here are my first impressions: Natural, organic, incredible detail (a tough combination to get in one cable), and the best attribute is the superbly realistic micro dynamics. This adds to an uncanny sense of realism, unlike any thing I've heard before. I previously had a complete complement of Vahallas prior to moving to the X2s (after going through many brands). The two cables had remarkable similarities, both being fast with a nice airiness, although the Valhallas excelled in transparency, I loved the midrange substance and mid-bass relative richness of the SRs.

The Tesla Apexs are in a completely different league, the naturalness and easiness are the best I had heard (this is right out of the box!), but with detail and lifelike dynamics. Until now I thought it would be impossible to get a cable that does both well. A wide and deep soundstage, but most impressive the bloominess of the voices and instruments. Combine this with the incredible speed and micro dynamic snap and shading, they produce the most holographic and realistic images and effect I have yet experienced.

More to come after a few days listening - highly recommended!!!!

System:

Talon Firebirds
Response Audio moded ASL Hurricanes (NOS tubed)
Conrad Johnson Act 2
Exemplar 5910 balanced
VPI Super Scoutmaster Signature/Dyna XV-1s
Valhalla PC and Thor conditioner, Richard Grays on the ASLs
Hi, I am a bit confused. Is the Quantum Tunneling treatment optional or included with all of the Tesla products?
Scottw, just wondering what Pass LAbs gear you have? I have the XA160 amps and I love them.
Quantum Tunneling is free and is applied to Tesla Accelerator up to Tesla Apex before shipment. It is not used on Tesla Vortex and below models unless you ask. Synergistic said there is a small fee for below Vortex.
When I took delivery of my Tesla Accelerator interconnects and Precision Reference speaker wires they did not have Quantum Tunneling. I called Synergistic Research after the fact and found out that the process was not finalized until February and sent my cables back to be treated for free (I paid shipping)- WOW X 1000!!!

I had thought these cables were as good as they could get and I was dead WRONG. The sound stage became cavernous- HUGE, HOLOGRAPHIC and it was already the best I had heard until I sent them in. Detail also improved as did air and low frequency slam. Amazing is the only thing I can say. From my talk with Ted at SR all cables Accelerator through Apex are treated as standard and they can also burn in the cables at no extra charge when you order them from your dealer if you're willing to wait. A great service from a great company with the worlds best cables IMO.