Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Scotty,
How do tell did you get to "audition" AQ cables for such an extended period of time?
Scottyw - thanks for the review.

Just sent in my Designer Ref X2 ics and Spker cables to be upgraded to Apex. It'll take a couple of weeks - I will post the results. The upgrade for the ics is a $1000 for a 1 meter pr. The speaker cable upgrade are priced according to length - around $2000.

What other cable company honors their customers like these guys?

Spoke with Ted Denney - great guy! The new break-in process really makes a difference. Crazy stuff - they send a 2 million volt LIGHTNING STRIKE into the cable, which is ground to a copper pole sunk 6 feet deep into the ground!

Their website had 4,000 hits over the weekend, crashing it for a while.

He has demo'd these cables against everything out there, they beat the pants off everything he has heard. The old Absolute Ref are not even close.
Rb99: Not a problem. Synergistics' Customer Service from my experiences are second to none -- those guys are great. They just seem to want folks to be happy with their products and they bend over backwards to accomodate. It's refreshing to do business with a company like that.
Leica_man: Sorry if my comments were confusing; let me explain: I've owned numerous MIT's for the past 5 years or so....only made sense to stay w/ a line I was familar with with my new Pass Labs' gear. Problem is that their cables are so expensive these days that I decided to try some less expensive (Harmonic tech'). HT's are Ok for the money. Fast forward; I was at my local dealer about 6 weeks ago (his sales technique is to send stuff home with the hopes it never comes back)! Off I went w/ two pairs of AQ Cheetah's. Nice cables. Never being content, I read about the Teslas at CES and my take was that they were all the buzz there. So I got my hands on some to see what all the hubub was about. Took a day or so to settle in and woooow. I remember thinking how come I've never checked out any SR's before?? Anyways, these cables are really silly good. IMO, absolutely crush all the cables listed above...and priced right with AQ, MIT, etc. I've never heard cables do so much right -- frickin' awesome.
I talked to Eliott and Ted at Synergistic on Friday about returning my Tesla Accelerators speaker cables for their free Quantum Tunneling conditioning treatment. Also, Ted recommended and suggested he would also burn in the cables for me after the treatment. I will let everyone know my impressions after I ge them back. It should be interesting. I'm also getting Tesla Accelerator XLR I/C soon with QT already applied. The Cable Company said they would burn them in for me beofre they send them to me. More on this soon.