Weirdest Question asked when selling gear?

selling high end gear to often anal audiophiles often gets interesting. Wondering what are some of the strangest inquires youve received.
128x128justlisten
Kinda nice revisiting this thread and seeing the names of some of our oldtimers.(Many mirroring my thoughts,exactly.) I guess this thread did turn into a pet-peevs kind of thing. Great place to vent, me thinks. In this hobby, many or most are moving up. A piece's age vs how many owners and the price being asked all need to be factored in. You could be buying a piece that had only one owner/ no service history/ and then have it die on you 2 months after the purchace. Anal and CHEAP can be a sad combination in a prospective buyer.
How about this post-sale question: "I don't like how it sounds. Are you willing to reverse the deal?"

Fancy this, it's an immaculate component, they buy it of free will, then contact you and ask to refund because it doesn't sound like they imagined!

Of course this was after he had asked the pre-sale question, "Do you think I'll like the sound of it?" I wasn't going to step into that one. I told him he had to make up his mind whether to take the chance and that I would not refund if there was were no mechanical/electronic issues.

He still called to request a refund due to how it sounded. He was slow in paying and tried several times to get the last $10 off. I agree wholeheartedly. Don't deal with a chintzy person. I think he changed his mind about expending the money and was trying to get it back.
Are these people really from planet Earth?

Had another guy want to know the dimensions of the speakers I was selling...because he needed to know where in the house to hide them from his wife! I'm surprised he didn't ask me to recommend hiding places!

I thought, Hey guy, that's YOUR issue; don't bring your dishonesty at home into my life.
Reading these posts made me laugh because I know they are true. My experience although not exactly gear was similar to some. I had a bunch of Stereophile Magazines for sale on here, for real cheap, like .50 cents or $1 each, I cannot remember exactly. But, anyway this guy says he wanted to buy some of them, like $12 worth or something. So, I weigh them and had a shipping estimate (media mail) that was either $12 or slightly higher and he asks; "Will you ship for free?"