Nordost vs. Transparent...which is better?

Is one company much better than the other? Which do you recommend with a McIntosh tube integrated MA2275, Mac SACD player, and Sonus Faber Guareri speakers? thank you
attamyway
I know I'm chiming in on this thread pretty late, but I was hoping someone could help me out before I go to the trouble of demoing cables in the home. I have Wilson Sophia 2's with Classe Cam400 monoblocks, Classe CDP202 Player, Meridian G02 Preamp, and an LP12. The whole system is with Transparent Ultra Balanced IC's and Ultra Speaker Cable with Reference Power Chords. I've had transparent for awhile and am considering a switch but I haven't been convinced to do so yet. I was thinking of doing valhalla Ic's and speaker cable but am a bit leary of it being "edgy" and bright on my system. any comments are welcomed
Valhallas are not "edgy or bright"; they are simply faster and more accurate than most other cables on the market. What is edgy and bright are the components, not the cable. I would not, however, wire an entire system with Valhallas, or any other cable model for that matter.

Hope this helps.

Neal
Hi Sergio, what is it abt Acoustic revive u prefer compared to Transparent audio reference? How much does acoustic digital cost for 1m? May I knw what system ur matching the cable with?Happy listening tq
Hello Neal,

I agree with you almost 100%. From my experience I do hear them as being faster , more accurate, and the most neutral of other cables that I've heard. Where I differ from you is .... I would and did wire my whole system with Valhalla and I don't see myself parting with them anytime soon.

Enjoy,
Tom
Hi everyone...i know this thread has been inactive for years, but sometimes people read these to learn about diff people's experiences (i certainly do)...so here goes.

i have Transparent Ref throughout my system except my digital cable...i came across an inexpensive Cardas Neutral Ref and had been using it...until i found the opportunity to compare s/hand Transparent Ref digital cable to s/hand Valhalla digital cable.

My system is Wilson X1/Grand Slamms, CJ ACT 2, Gryphon Antileon and Zanden DAC with blu-ray transport. (i'm waiting for the server/transport wars to settle down before i get reference transport/server).

The Transp Ref was the one i was expecting to buy...and my system "fell asleep" with it in. Better detail, much, much better bass and overall very much the characteric sound of Transp Ref which i have used throughout my system. but the balance of the system tipped over and literally went to sleep.

i was at a loss until the shop manager found a s/hand valhalla. Snap! the system life came back with better detail, etc. Yes the bass on transp is better...but the life of the valhalla came back in my system...that is purely down to synergy imho.

now since i have 3 different sellers of valhalla digital cables, i just need to pick the best cable/price. hope that helps as one person's experience! enjoy the music!