Weirdest Question asked when selling gear?

selling high end gear to often anal audiophiles often gets interesting. Wondering what are some of the strangest inquires youve received.
128x128justlisten
I sold my VPI Aries setup here on agon, and had one intrepid inquirer ask if he could pay for the table in monthly installments over the next 12 months. Hello? Am I a bank now, or maybe you should just get a friggin' job....I told him sure, I'll take the full purchase price upfront as a downpayment, with 0% interest thereafter for 12 months. LOL

There are some deadbeats on agon, you have to admit...
Post removed 
I don't think it is unreasonable to ask about the history of a component. If the unit has been serviced it may or may not indicate a problem. If you feel comfortable buying something that has made a couple of trips back to the factory, knock yourself out but I will pass. I ask for serial number and try to get a feel for the person selling. I want to know that I can trust them and if I have a bad feeling a walk away. I am also not interested in a unit that has bee sold several times. Again, I don't want to discourage you, but I don't want something that has been shipped around several times and may or may not have problems. I have bought and sold a lot of things on this site with good success so far by being carefull. I don't want to be offensive but if you find my questions to hard to deal with I will move on, spend my money some other way, and we will both be happy. Thanks
I forgot to mention that I call the factory with the serial number and ask about service history, upgrades or changes since manufacture date, etc. Anal? Annoying for the buyer? Probably; but I have read to many posts on this and other forums where someone thought they were buying something different from what they really bought. Again, if this is more than you want to deal with, I am not your buyer and we will both be happy for me to deal with someone else. Before I spend several hundred dollars I want to protect myself as much as possible. Good luck