Eliminating RFI

Dear All
I am experiencing problems for the first time with RFI through my Singlepower headphone tube amp. I have concluded that it is due to an unclean power supply as I do not pick up this interference using a wall plug in another room in the apartment and as I have also swapped out power cables and interconnects in the room to no effect. Most of my equipment is UK 240 volts and I run the mains (Brazil 110 volts) through the transformer to the equipment - however, I have never experienced any problems with this equipment - but as the headphone amp is 110 volts I am running it directly through the Brazilian mains (without the transformer) and I am now having problems.
Does anyone have any suggestions for me to eliminate this interference? I need to keep all my gear in this room so moving it all to another room is not an option unfortunately.
Many thanks
James
vicks7
buy a cary audio cad 5500,its a tube cd buffer that removes RFI from the signal & it works like a mo fo.
You might need one of these

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

LOL ;)

...sorry for not being constructive ....i just couldn't help myself....
Ok, seriously, here are some possible ideas:
1) Is there any way to run the current to the headphone amp thru your 240 volt stepdown transformer, or does it REQUIRE an input voltage of 240?
2) Or, if using ERS cloth, what I've been told is that lining the little outlet box casing with the ERS material is the way to do it, and not to use "too much."
3) Possibly consider a "power conditioner" that has its own transformer, or some even better technology.
4) Check the Singlepower owner's manual to see if there's anything about grounding which you may have overlooked.
5) Contact Singlepower directly for pointers.
6) Google search, if all else fails.
-Bill