What's everybody listening to this evening?

I myself am listening to Rolling Stones "Black & Blue" remastered by Apogee Electronics.
philefreak
got a uk pressing of sringsteen's asbury park and a spanish pressing of lou reed's blue mask in the mail today. have not listened to reed yet, the springsteen is so so.
Ani DiFranco, Collective Soul, Bob Dylan, Miles Davis and now Sarah Brightman. Every night is like an uncharted voyage, I go from artist to artist based on what I hear and feel NEVER any scheduled music- all of my ex-girlfriends hated the way I listened to music :) ~Tim
I bet you don't have this one: Grover Washington JR Then and Now. This is the only disc I know of where Grover does straight ahead jazz. Here's the rest of the line up: Igor Butman-tenor,Ron Carter-bass,Tommy Flanagan-piano, Miguel Fuentes-percussion, Herbie Hancock-piano, James Simmons-piano, Marvin "Smitty" Smith-drums, Richard Steacker-guitar, Grady Tate-drums, Gerald Veasley-5 string bass, and Darryl Washington-drums. On Columbia and no doubt out of print.
Viridian, best of Chet....you got me out of my seat looking. It's good in sultry Michigan too.

I remain,