Anyone have experience with "Signal Cable" Cables?

Does anyone have experience with the cable from the company Signal Cable -- they post adds in the classifieds on this site. They claim they are the best bang for the buck. Has anyone used them in their system? Results?
dgplo
I ask one simple question and it leads to...chaos on the member forum...

Thanks for your input, personally I like hearing about other brands etc...the forum should be about ideas and debate, as well as specifics about the question asked.

By the way, I will try the signal cables out.
Tplavas,
Your response was not too forceful. Nor did I take it personally. I should have been more clear in saying that the value I once saw in these forums has all but disappeared. Most of what I read here is either a sweeping statement about some XYZ 'giant killer', with no specifics or historical context in these threads that might help to explain such a claim: what system? which cords have you heard in comparison? for how long was the 'test' cord in your system? what exactly did you hear/not hear? It's usually this, or a host of condescending, personal insults slung by some members who cannot seem to communicate on a constructive or respectful plane. A year ago, I sensed that the conversations were different. Maybe it's just me, I don't know.

Again, your response was not too forceful. Nor was it inappropriate, considering what I had written about the aesthetic factor of the Signal Cable potentially making up for its shortcomings in performance. It is my opinion that on a resolving system, the Signal Cables are outperformed by many others out there. Sure, there is always an $800 power cord that won't sound as good as the Signal or the DIY homebrew variety. But if your system and your ears are discerning enough, and you are willing to shop by sonics and not price, you will find another step on the upgrade path that is beyond the capabilities of the Signal Cable. If this was not so, you would find them used in a significant percentage of recording studios. And you won't.

Once more, I apologize for making our exchange my 'last straw'. I agree with the others who suggest that a differing of opinions is valuable. The underlying consideration that I have here is my own problem, and it has more to do with the harshness that has permeated these threads. Few members express a genuine curiosity or interest in challenging the perspective upon which they are sold even before starting the game. So whether it's me or the forum itself, I don't really care. It's simply better for me that I'm not part of this. So again, take care everyone.
Howard
I have Signal IC's, speaker cables, and Digital. Very nice improvment over my old stuff, which was a grab bag of audioquest and Kimber. I found the Signal stuff to be very smooth. Essentially grainless high frequencies, and good low frequency reproduction as well. Give them a try, but don't draw your conclusions until they are well burned in. I don't have any of the PC's, so I can't comment on those.
isnt franks cables,just belden wire? if so cant that be a diy.lot cheaper..i could be wrong but belden cable for interconnects is cheap in price..,i always thought chris v web sight on diy cables and franks cables were the same,if they are ..go to ebay and type belden rca tons on there for cheap starting at 10.00 and look as good..type in silver wire on ebay get 50 ft of 20 gauge and make them .some good wire on there