Powercord to tame brightness and add musicality

Hi
I have an all Krell system: Krell 28c, Krell KCT and Krell 450amps. What can I use on my cdp to add musicality and lessen digital brightness.
I am using Epiphany currently and might try the Anaconda Vx for my system needs to be more musical. Thanks
nickt
Consider a Tube Preamp to add that magic back into the equation, I don't believe a powercord or even power conditioning can relax Krell control (and the brightness I have found in my past listening experiences) A good balanced conditioner would add some liquidity, plus as others have said the dedicated powerlines is a necessary upgrade.
I just don't believe any power cord will impart significant difference to a bright system. I know some will say it does, however and if they hear it, fine. I don't. I detect small changes but nothing I would lay a systems balance on.
You might want to focus on setup a little more. A lot of times, reflections can be at the root to this.
All this hoopla about power cords leaves me frazzled. Are you using it as a tone control? How do you know it has improved something over just making it different?
Also, Krell does tend to lean towards the brighter spectrum and is a little analytical for my tastes. Good luck
It's entirely possible the so-called 'digital brightness' you are hearing is absolutely fine except that it's being clouded and blurred by a lot of digital noise and AC noise that has been left untreated.

It really doesn't make sense to attempt to use cables, ic's, etc. as tone controls. It's not much different than putting a band-aid over a band-aid.

Especially, if you ever upgrade.

I'd recommend the dedicated lines as others have and you might consider auditioning the Foundation Research passive, dedicated, and bi-directional filtering (digital noise is bi-directional) line conditioners.

The LC-1 and LC-2 line-conditioners are small boxes that come with their own built-in power cable and cost about as much as a good power cable, yet do far more. The old versions were considered the best by Marty DeWulf of Bound for Sound in Aug. 2003 issue. The new versions are about 2 or 3 times better than the old.

-IMO