Any expericience with Nordost Valhalla powercord ?

Dear fellow-audiophiles,
Do any of you have something to say about the use of the Nordost Valhalla powercord on cd-players ?
What are your comments about this powercable ?
Is it as good as the reviewers and the audio magazines tells us ?
I'm considering to buy one, but want to hear other users comments. I use already Nordost Vishnu powercables in my system, but like to bring it at new levels with the purchase of one Valhalla.
My system : Bow Technologies ZZ Eight cd-player, Bow Tech. ZZ One Ref. amp., Totem Mani Two speakers, Nirvana SX interconnect and Nordost Vishnu powercables.
Thanks a lot for your words,
Happy listening !
brunomortelmans
I have just tried it into my ML 331 amplifier. It is a fantastic powercable. Quick, transparent, substantial but very punctual bass. Compared to it the Harmonix Studio Master is a bit muddy and slow, and Vishnu is lacking body and bass slam. So, yes, it is a wonderful cable. But both Vishnu and Harmonix are far less cheaper, so it is better that the Valhalla better. Question is how it relates to similarly priced cables, like Elrod, etc.
You might want to go to hometheaterhifi.com and read a review of that cord in a blind test. Pretty interesting.
In a recent HiFi+ review, the reviewer thought that adding the Thor in the system was a better sonic upgrade than adding Valhallas. Since you already have Vishnus, this might be something to consider.
Sorry, but I do'nt get it. I have a good medium price power cable by Merlin and bought a 2nd hand Vishnu. I tried it on my CJ Premier 17, Pass Labs Aleph 3 and Shandling CDT-100. I noted a marginal gain , if any. I am sure the Valhalla is better, but really, the cost. Moreover, logically, you need to change all the power cables in the loom and thats serious money. As Howie says, I would go for the Thor first. Certainly in my system, a new poer conditioner made far more difference than power cables