Biggest Baddest Audio Cables

Whether they actually sound better or not, I don't really care but I have a fetish for beautifully made, anaconda sized audio cables, especially with unusually well made connectors. Any ideas here especially where 2nd hand is a deep discount would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cwlondon
Colekat, yeah i've got a lot of time for Fred who is a very knowledgeable and interesting guy. As far as reviewers go, he is refreshingly honest. I agree he is objective and has integrity. I now have the best of Jorma being the Prime xlr's and Statement sc's. I also plan on upgrading 3 of my Prime pc's with cryo'd Oyaide M1/F1 connectors which will take my Prime pc's to another level. And I have a highly skilled high end Audio Engineer who can re-terminate my cables. That should be a great combination with my Furutech GTX-D(G) wpo & Vitus gear. The TL Evo's are very nice, but heavy and ungainly to work with. Siltech are super nice, but not quite as good value as Jorma imho (atleast in my neck of the woods).

Yeah it's easy to let this hobby become a serious pursuit. I'm guilty as charged, but can see light at the end of the tunnel. When my current system plans are finished, the only thing I may change many years into the future is my speakers if the the right opportunity comes up. But i'm definitely in no rush.
Hey Melbguy1, Only a guess, but are you from Melborn, Australia? As for your comment of the TL Evolutions inability to be trained, you are on the money! I am currently looking for the right opportunity to pounce on new ICs for my rig. I have WW Platinum Eclipse 7 between DAC and transport, and DAC and preamp. My Ypsilon preamp is unbalanced, therefore RCAs for DAC to Pre, and on course 110 ohm XLRs for the transport to DAC . I am leaning toward the Acrolink 6300IIs, as Eelii8 says they are great together. I also have clock to deal with, so it gets expense. Fred has me looking for Jorma Primes on his recommendation, as we both have the same digital source. I have only once seen them in the second hand market and they were gone second day. The Acrolinks are easier to come by, and Esoteric uses them to voice thier players, so seems like the right match. Even brand new I can snatch them up at half the price of the Jormas, and they also sell easy, so if I grab the Jormas, I can sell the Acrolinks. I have not auditioned either cable in my system, which always makes me nervous, but as we know, impulse is the main contributor to our audio rooms being full of boxes! And it's good business for Audiogon too!
thankyou colekat, the Zero Evolution I/c is were they put their best sound into, said to be alot better than my Zero gold, but the speaker cable is a 20% difference from what Tara told me on phone over my omega gold cable.
Colekat, yes i'm from Melbourne, Australia. I'm lucky in that my Dealer gets a lot of nice high end gear in, including Jorma, TL, Crystal cables etc, Siltech, Acrolink etc as well as Magico, Vitus, YG etc.

I agree in your case the Acrolinks sound like the safer option, and if you can later swing an audition of Jorma or see a good deal on AG, you could always add a Jorma later and just sell the loser. Good luck!