Your favorite LP nobody has ever heard of

I prefer threads that talk about music than gear...and here is one. I assume everybody has a "go to"LP in their collection. A record that has formed a deep connection. A record you are protective of. A record you want to keep to yourself. A record so personal it hurts to reveal. For me it is... the Church...the Blurred Crusade.
128x128phasecorrect
"A record you are protective of. A record you want to keep to yourself. A record so personal it hurts to reveal."

What the hell is on your records? If I were you, I would just keep this kind of info to myself, or the only record you are going to have is a criminal one.
For me it's "Straight to the Heart" by Navarro on Capitol Records, circa 1978. Great songs and performances, and clean crisp recording (if you find a copy where the vinyl isn't too polluted).
They were the backup band for Carole King for a time, and guitarist.vocalist Mark Hallman has a long list of musician, producer and engineer credits.
I was working at a hifi store in Detroit when a Capitol rep came in with a load of albums for us to demo with - this was one that I fell in love with. To my knowledge, never made it to CD.
The Blurred Crusade is one of my favorites and I finally found an excellent copy on vinyl a few years ago. Great choice.
For me I would propose Happy The Man (1st album)