Which tonearm for vintage Micro Seiki BL-91

I have "upgraded" from a vintage Micro Seiki BL-51 to a vintage (again)BL-91 (checked by the local Hi-Fi shop). Unlike the BL-51 that came with a hard wired original tonearm this BL-91 comes without any tonearm.
Could someone recomend me a good tonearm for this turntable. I'm wondering if modern tonearms like the Kuzma 4 point ( have an offer for a second hand one), SME V (or IV-VI), Schick Tonearm, or TriPlanar would be a good match or should I rather go to the older ( and less expensive) designs like the Saec 407/23, Micro Seiki MA-505 Fidelity research FR-64S).
I have a Miyajima Shilabe that I bougth second hand here on Audiogon. Sounds very "organic" meaty full bodied and that is what I like.
Does someone have experience in using recent desings on older turntables?
Thanks in advance
Enjoy the music this weekend
Tony
128x128tgaral
Bpoletti,
thanks for the explanation I will have a look at the vinyl engine with my friend.
Br3098, don't worry I didn't misunderstand your comment at all. I realy appreciate your and BPoletti's input on this. I do realize that this is an old design, which is one of the reasons why I like it. The turntable arrived yesterday evening and it looks very good almost no damages. I will need to clean it but that is part of the enjoyment, isn't it. Both 33 and 45 speed are stable. No play on the spindle which was my biggest concern.
This evening after reading about the antiskating on Vinylengine we will try my friends MA-505 which is a MK1.
The reason for the low price is because he prefers selling it to me, as a friend, rather than listing it for sale out also we don't know how are the bearings etc.
With my BL-51 I removed the original spring loaded plastic feet that are fixed to the plinth with a simple screw, and coupled it to a 4cm thick japanese maple slab as big as the turntable, with 3 vintage (again) Harmonix MY-T TU-210 feet (without using their metal base). The Maple slab is resting on 4 square pieces of very heavy slate that are each supported by Vibrapods level 4. Probably this reads and even looks a bit strange but not having a decent audiorack (just a handmade pinewood bookshelve) This selfmade damping/insulation was the best we could hear for the money ( I only paid the second hand Vibrapods that I bougth at HiFi-do here in Japan). I will certainly try the same setup with the BL-91 but haven't tried yet to remove the original plastic feet.
thanks again to both of you
Last evening we installed the MA-505. We used the tonearms mounting templates and a Feickert protractor. So far we have been listening to my Miyajima Shilabe with a Yamamoto ebony headshell. In comparison with the the BL-51 static balance tonearm this is an improvement in clearity and bass. Most probably this is not only the tonearm but also the Turntable itself which is a step up in the Micro Seiki BL-series. The BL-51 must have been already dark because we can hear a significant improvement in detail and clearity while the bass is also deeper much deeper. Soundstage is a bit wider but can be better I think. I haven't tried my Micro Benz Ruby 2 yet. That will be for tomorrow. The tonearm cable is an old Micro Seiki but time and smoke have erased its typename. Would like to know how a recent tonearm would sound on a BL-91. Anyone?
Thanks
someone else with experience comparing newer designs with MA-505 .. if possible on Micro Seiki BL series?
thanks in advance
Tony
Tgaral.

i have a micro seiki ddl-120 with a MA-505. I have a Denon another deck with a FR64s and Grace 704. so I can move cartridges around.

The MA-505 is quite good and checking out cartridge combinations that work well is fun.

Also like me you have an armboard there are not many arms you can use without some modification. You can look up the manual on vinyl engine.

mt
FastMick thanks for your input. FR-64s has lots of raving comments but very expensive on the second hand market