Blue Point No. 2 on a RB250

I'm thinking of exchanging an old blue point for a new blue point no. 2 (+$299). Does anyone HAVE EXPERIENCE using this cartridge on a Rega RB 250? The mass/compliance seem to match well enough.

I'm looking for accounts of actual experience with this combo or with other similarly priced cartridges on this arm. Thanks.
ricardo
Gee, I've got a Stanton 881s on my old Thorens 115 that I use for the first play of used records. Maybe I should try it on the RB250.

I'm not really setup for a low output cart. at this point in time. Thanks for sharing your experiences.
There are a several excellent high output cartridges in the $300 range that should work well on the RB250, including the aforementioned AT150MLX, Stanton 681EEE, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Grado Reference Platinum, or Goldring 1012GX or 1022GX (if you get them from kabusa.com). I have a somewhat highly regarded HOMC (Denon DL-160), and I'll take the AT150MLX over it any day.
The blue pont no. 2 is an excellent cartridge for that price. It has a very clear sound, surface noise is not in the way, and its pretty fast too. I'm not familiar with rega but don't go crazy with anti skating. This cart doesn't really need much, too much will kill its dynamics. I found the sumiko to be more hi fi sounding than those grados. Try dynavector high mc's too, they might be more open sounding but at a higher price.