"Harder" cartridge recomendation

After some time with EMT TSD15SPH, which is basically my first serious cart (along with it's EMT930 platform and 929 arm), I comeback to the question of finding something faster, "harder", more transparent perhaps but I do like "bigger sound". I'm mounting a second arm on 930: SME3012R and I'm looking for a fast cart in 1-1.2kEU range. Phono is a diy 834 with Tribute nano crystal SUT's.

I've been looking at SPU Royal N, but IIRC EMT somehow derives from the SPU family, so it may or may not be what I have in mind.

Any opinions? Thanks,
bydlo
bydlo
OT & apologies, Bydlo:

I wrote, relative to something I read about MM carts being more forgiving through the mid to top end:

"I heard a ("a" = singular, one) cart that rolled off at 18kHz, a veritable festival of resonance, it was a MC with a conical stylus/aluminum cantilever. This is my proof that a MC cart has a limited hf response. I heard a (one) MM cart that, measured, makes 45k without breaking a sweat."
"I now have "faith" in the superior capability of MM carts to reproduce hf signals, it is my postulate that MCs are inferior in this capacity. The difficulty is that postulates defy reason, those who are interested in verification seek broader confirmation."

And: "-not to be described in terms of either generalities or universals."

Nikola, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Mea Culpa, Dover is absolutely correct. I should have phrased it as SOME postulates defy reason.

Now, about Bydlo's question?

Peace,
Finally, I've abandoned the FR-7 idea and as per Rahman suggestion will try a Decca Jubilee. The big unknown is it's matching with 3012R...possibly problematic due to loose bearings, but maybe FD-200 damper will help.
Bydlo,
"The big unknown is it's matching with 3012R...possibly problematic due to loose bearings, but maybe FD-200 damper will help."

Maybe not. If the 3012 has loose bearings, you're ill advised to use it at all and especially with a Decca. A band-aid won't help much. Fix the arm first. You'll be tearing up your records with that arm/cart.
Fleib, I put it wrong perhaps.
I meant how the Jubilee will work with knife edge-type berings in general. My particular 3012R is 100% ok, recently tested and reported "pristine, like new".
Bydlo, I have another recommendation which I believe is safe in terms of compatibility with your arm and meets the sound signature you are looking for and relatively cheaper, the Dynavector 17D3. I have heard it and currently considering it very seriously. It is fast and alive, with tons of detail and very realistic dynamics. Many people consider it to be the worthy younger sibling of the xv1s, and better than the expensive XX2 (I didnt like the XX2). All you need is a good, well damped and somewhat heavy headshell (something better than the stock perforated headshell).