How will you split $3000 between phono and cart ?

A jittery situation:
I am looking to buy a phonostage cartridge combination. Budget is $3k for both. I can buy preowned phonostage but cartridge has to be new. TT is a Nouvelle Platine Verdier and tonearm is SME 3012 S2.

Now, I can either go ahead and buy a very good phonostage and a entry-mid level MC cartridge or I buy a very good cartridge and a decent entry-mid level phono. I have listed the possible options:

Option 1:
Choose any of these phonostages:
1. Naim Superline - $2300
2. ZYX Artisan - $2000 (used)
3. 47 labs phonocube - $2500 (used)

Choose any of these cartridges:
1. Ortofon Rondo Red
2. Ortofon 2M Black
3. ZYX R50 Bloom
4. Sumiko Blue point Evo III

Option 2:
Choose any of these phonostages:
1. Lehmann Audio Black Cube SE ($1100)
2. Trigon Advance ($1300)
3. Ray Samuels Nighthawk ($1000)
4. PS Audio GCPH ($1200)

Choose any of these cartridges:
1. ZYX R100 Yatra
2. Ortofon Cadenza Red
3. 47 Labs McBee

You may suggest a combination that is not in this list. I would be happy to research it further. The situation is I have to compromise somewhere, but where ? My TT experience is very limited so is my exposure to analog gears so please help with your experience and suggest what would you pick if you were me.
pani
You didn't list the rest of your equipment and music and sound preferences.
I guess, you don't want tube phono stage.
$300 for a Denon 103r, and the remainder on a Parasound JC3 phono pre... That's the way I would go.
The rest of my equipment is:

Naim CD5X CD player
Naim Flatcap2X power supply for CDP
Naim Nait 5i2 amplifier
Tannoy Turnberry SE speakers

While I listen to a wide variety of music I am a lot into Classic Rock (Fleetwood mac types), Swing Jazz and Blues.
Tone and Timing are the first two things I look for in a system, followed by Dynamics and then resolution. Other audiophile attributes like soundstage, extreme transparency, focus etc are not something I look for, if it is there it is a bonus. If you are familiar with the Naims or the Tannoy prestige line, you can see what I mean better.

$300 for a Denon 103r, and the remainder on a Parasound JC3 phono pre... That's the way I would go.

I currently use a Denon 103Pro, I dont find the resolution good enough. My CD player beats it.
There seems to be multiple recommendations of Parasound JC3 phonostage. I never thought about that phonostage it is hardly discussed.
The more u save on cartridge, the more you can spend on phono and vise versa.