Lyra Delos Settings

the Linn Uphorik has the following possible settings for a MC cartridge:

MC Gain => +54 dB / +64 dB @ 1 kHz (measured using 20 Ω source into 1 k Ω)

MC Resistance (low) => 31 Ω, 37 Ω, 42 Ω, 53 Ω, 70 Ω, 100 Ω, 170 Ω

MC Resistance (high) => 580 Ω, 670 Ω, 810 Ω, 1 kΩ

MC Capacitance => 470 pF, 1 nF, 1.5 nF, 2 nF

What settings would you recommend for the Lyra Delos MC cart?
agiaccio
Jonathan - I am an owner of three Kleos cartridges and am having problems with no less than 2 of them in terms of a low-riding suspension . Emails to the Lyra email address go unanswered , could you please email me at [email protected] to discuss? Thanks
Hi Kinara:

It would be interesting to see what is going on in your tonearm(s), because 2 out of three is highly unusual.

I would be happy to send you an email, to either discuss what may be going on. or set the corrective wheels in action (smile).

Wonder why I haven't seen your emails?

kind regards, jonathan
Thank you Jonathan

Could you please provide the best email address to use ? The one I am using (since there is no contact link on your website) is [email protected] - listed on the instruction manual that comes with the Cart.

Best

Kinara
Hi Jcarr,
I could also ask you for advice to optimal settings my preamp Audiolab 8000PPA for cartridge Lyra Delos, which I right now bought? For me, data for loading mentioned in the Delos-manual and Audiolab-manual are jungles :-). I apologize for this foolishness, but I wish, I had the best setting for my Delos to realize its full potential...it´s my cartridge-dream come true. Thanks in advance and sorry for my imperfect english. Petr.

I have Phono-preamp Audiolab 8000PPA:
specifications and manual for input loading:
http://www.avrevolution.com.au/SiteMedia/w3svc1114/Uploads/Documents/8000%20PPA%20owner%20manual.pdf

I have tonearm Rega RB300:
Cable capacitance 100-150pF
Int.Capacitance 0.002uF
Resistance 0.002 ohms

...and everything on Michell Gyrodec-SE