Low vs. High Output MC Cartridges

When a MC cartridge is offered both in a Low & High Output version (e.g. Dynavector DV 20X2), what advantage (if any) does one have over the other?

That is, why offer two different output versions of the same cartridge?
agiaccio
One more important point:
Low-outs are less sensible to RFI or EMI or turntable motor noise. The tolerance in phono preamps to EMI or RFI may also come onto the game with low-out MC, but the implementation of proper EMI or RFI tolerance on the circuit board isn't rocket science nowdays.
Dear Marakanetz, You wrote, "One more important point:
Low-outs are less sensible to RFI or EMI or turntable motor noise. The tolerance in phono preamps to EMI or RFI may also come onto the game with low-out MC, but the implementation of proper EMI or RFI tolerance on the circuit board isn't rocket science nowadays."

There seems to be an internal contradiction. Also, I cannot imagine why a LOMC cartridge would have be "less sensible" to RFI, EMI, turntable motor noise than its HOMC counter-part. Can you explain further? More phono gain is required for LOMC vs HOMC. Any noise from any source upstream from the volume control will therefore be amplified more when using an LOMC vs HOMC. Granted, you may have in mind other factors, but what are those?

To the OP, I have always found that LOMCs are as a class superior to HOMCs purely as regards fidelity. In fact, I prefer highest quality MM and MI cartridges over HOMC cartridges, again, as a class. But this is just one opinion.
A moving inductive coil travels accross the constant magnetic field by Faradey's law and getting a voltage drop between its first and last coil transferred through the pick-up arm wiring harness to your phono preamp...

LOMCs have substantially less coils and certainly less inductance. The cartrige is more likely become a microphone having larger number of coils and sensible to weaker magnetic fields such as EMI. So there's no contradiction there: If cartridge picks up nothing or tolerably insensible to EMI or RFI, than nothing gets amplified X amount of dB or times.

That's why my preference is in LOMC(but not SLOMC though) with high-gain (60dB+) SS phonostage with single gain jFet stage.
Hi - the answer is that the lower output requires less number of coils and due to the lower mass of the moving coils can be quicker than the higher output MC. The downside of the lower output is the requirement for a higher gain phono stage. Some manufacturers produce multiple versions so people can match the output to the gain of their phono stage.
"A moving inductive coil travels accross the constant magnetic field by Faradey's law and getting a voltage drop between its first and last coil transferred through the pick-up arm wiring harness to your phono preamp... LOMCs have substantially less coils and certainly less inductance."

I'm in complete agreement. Then, "LOMCs have substantially less coils and certainly less inductance. The cartrige is more likely become a microphone having larger number of coils and sensible to weaker magnetic fields such as EMI." Here is where I am lost. It would seem to me that EMI fields in the vicinity of a LOMC cartridge would be less likely to induce a spurious signal in the tiny coil than in the larger number of turns of wire in the coil of an HOMC.