New 'Vinyl Flat' flattener?

Anyone tried one of these here yet, and your impressions/review, please?

I think I would look to do it with the optional sleeve/heat system myself.
mickeyf
I have had mine since Mid-Dec '11 and it has worked on all LPs I have tried it on.
Stringreen: We should all be so lucky. I recently got mine with the Groovy Pouch, followed the directions and I'm a very happy customer.
Important: Clean records first, use Groovy Pouch, follow directions...No problems
I may have finally come across an LP that can't be helped. I have a copy of Mofi's Slowhand that has bad dish warping. I've kept it because side two plays flat, especially with a clamp on the record. Side one is dished up and undulated all over the place. Even if my stylus will track this I don't like to subject it to that obstacle course. A four hour run in the pouch didn't change anything(all I had time for). Maybe Mofi vinyl is different somehow. Anyway, I'm going to try an ultra long run all day while I'm at work. Really nothing to lose here and I'd like this LP if it were flat. We'll see.
I suggest trying the 150 degree oven trick for 45 - 55 minutes then let it cool. It worked well for a bad warped LP I had.