How is LAMM LP2 compares to the more recent phono

I am now using all LAMM pre/power and my LAMM dealer offers pretty good deal on the LAMM LP2 phono deluxe version for me. I understand that 5-7 years ago, it is considered one of the top phono available but have not heard much about it recently and wonder how it might stand up to the more recent phono unit such as ARC Ref2, AMR, Audio Valve, Rhea Signature or Audia Flight etc.
I plan to audition LP2 but other units will be a bit difficult to find and I may not be able to audition them all unfortunately.
Thanks for your comment
suteetat
Thuchan, one more quick question on Audio Note Kondo SUT. Looking at Audio Note Kondo site, it does not really say anything much about the SUT nor any information such as turning ratio etc. I also looked on Agon and ebay and found Audio Note Kondo SUT that does not look anything like the one on Audio Note website.
http://www.audionote.co.jp/analog/index.htm

http://cgi.ebay.com/Audio-Note-AN-S4-Silvered-Former-MC-Step-up-Transformer-/320667800630?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa94a5436

I am a bit confused right now about which audio note is which. I understand that there is an Audio Note UK which is something different and not as good as well! So which Audio Note SUT do you actually recommend.
Suteetat, I do recommend the original Audio Note - Kondo, Japan. I have no experience with Audio Note UK. Audio Note UK used to be the importer of Kondo in the 90 ies and as Kondo did not secure the name rights for other countries than Japan Audio Note UK took the name for its own product line which is not a bad one. It is a bit confusing. Today Kondo Japan is managed from Hongkong.
Thanks for the information. I will be in Hong Kong later on this year and will check out Audio Note Kondo there.
Thanks all for comment. I now am auditioning LP2 in my system. Although the unit has not been used in awhile, after a few hours, it is already quite impressive.
With my Air Tight cartridge, at 0.4mV, there is no problem using MC input at all, volume wise. On my Lamm L2 Reference preamp, volume knob is between 10-12 o'clock, mostly 10-11 (where as my Playback Design MPS-5 is at 9 o'clock most of the time). I think my Ortofon T100 would be rather loud with Air Tight in this particular setup.