Anyone tried Soundsmith VPI Zephyr MI Cartridge

Has anyone tried or heard the Soundsmith VPI Zephyr MI Cartridge yet? I was just wondering how promising it really is. I am truly happy with my Dynavector D17 Karat Mk II and don't really think a cartridge that is the same price will bring me anything astonishing. I am curious since it is made with the VPI JMW arm in mind, I am using the Classic.
128x128krell1
Macdadtexas,
Did you speak with Peter regarding the sonic differences between the Aida and the Zephyr?

Both are the same price but utilise very different cantilever/stylus arrangements. Aida has the SS's topline Ruby cantilever/optimised line contact while the Zephyr uses and Aluminium/Elliptical setup. Zephyr has much lower compliance at 10µm/mN vs 22 µm/mN for the Aida (or 28 µm/mN with the high compliance option).

I'm thinking the low compliance Zephyr would be more appropriate for my Phantom arm, but I really like how the ruby cantilever/optimised line contact sounds on my SS retipped 103R.

Any thoughts?

System Details
I did not speak about the differences. I just assumed since he worked with VPI on it, it would sound great with the Classic. It does.
Thanks for the reply Macdadtexas.

After reading the blurb on both products it seems the Zephyr's elliptical stylus was used to alleviate the tracing problems with azimuth roll in unipivot arms.
Since the Phantom has the 'magnaglide' stabilisation to prevent azimuth changes, maybe the line contact equipped Aida would provide higher performance for my situation(?).

Perhaps I'll enquire with SoundSmith.
Tobes---based on my experience, a unipivot tonearm is not necessarily a valid reason to dismiss a cart with line-contact stylus. It's just that a line-contact can be a real pain in the butt to "dial-in",so to speak.