Grado TLZ ???

Hi, just purchased a grado cartridge. It is the gold with a TLZ "v" stylus. The TLZ v is engraved. How do you tell the signature? Does anyone know if this info is available and if so where? Thanks
rnadell
Frogman and others...

The Grado site did not mention the last one ever made. It was the XTC, and sold for a short time and only in limited numbers.

Also, I believe the site neglected to mention one of the white bodied ones. I'll need to check my collection to be sure, though.
Oops...maybe
Could it be that the XTC is the stylus assembly for the XTZ, or there is some other mistake? I have a Signature marked XTC, but not one marked XTZ. I thought I had all of them.
Mosin, I did notice that the XTZ was not mentioned. I owned the XTZ also. I am not aware of a XTC; interesting. As I recall, the XTZ had an output of .5 mv, no? Very refined sounding cartridge. I ended up selling it because it did not have enough output for the preamp that I had at the time. You may be right about XTC being the stylus' designation
I believe the XTC was indeed the last Signature. It was a line contact type, and maybe the first cartridge to break the $1000 mark. (at least that's what I read someplace)

I own several of the modern wood bodied types, but the XTC beats them all...in my opinion.
Thanks to Raul, I have been listening to my TLZ of late. I bought it new about 20 odd years ago (very odd, indeed). After cleaning and enhancing the contacts, it still holds up. I am not sure the XTZ was much of a real improvement. I don't recall the XTC at all. Maybe by then I had moved on to MC cartridges, for better or worse.