The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
Altec Model 19's powered by a powerful Marantz Tube Amp. Amazing at all sound levels and with any kind of music you want to throw at it.
Venture speakers. ANY venture speakers. Why? Smooth, detailed, dynamic, allow the the finest electronics to strut their stuff. And most importantly, they allow an emotional connection AND and analytical connection to happen. Pure music with Venture speakers and S.O.T.A. electronics.
Zu Definition Mk4 that I currenly own. I have owned over 300 different speakers over the last 30 years.
Has anyone ever taken score on this thread...the top 10 speakers from this post?
Gandme, I sure this would be tied to the number of each speaker sold, but what is the causality? Would you buy something because it was popular?